Time to get ready for battle, Pokemon trainers. The rules for Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Special Battle Season 15 are now available. Get the full scoop below.
– Season 15 will run from April 2nd through June 17th, 2019
– This Season runs on Sun & Moon and Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
– Rankings for the games are separate from one another
– Only allows Pokémon that can only have the move Metronome across all generations
– this rule excludes Mewtwo, Dusclops and Dusknoir)
– Single battle format
– Pokémon Restrictions: Only Clefairy, Clefable, Mankey, Primeape, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Gengar, Drowzee, Hypno, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Snorlax, Mew, Cleffa, Togepi, Togetic, Politoed, Aipom, Snubbull, Granbull, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Smeargle, Smoochum, Miltank, Blissey, Celebi, Ludicolo, Makuhita, Hariyama, Sableye, Meditite, Medicham, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Spinda, Kecleon, Banette, Jirachi, Ambipom, Happiny, Munchlax, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss.
– Attack Restrictions: Metronome only
– Item Restrictions: No Mega Stones
– all Pokemon are set to Level 50
– if they are above that, and you choose 1 Pokémon out of your 6, and you can’t have two Pokémon holding the same hold item
– battles have a 10 minute duration, with turns getting a 60 second timer
– Pokemon transferred through Poke Bank are allowed